Nox Avatar
Nox

27 Posts

08/07/2022

Hello!

I love designing Enivi and thought I'd offer up my services to design an Enivi just for you!

The price will vary on complexity of the desired design and assets chosen.
Once we talk over the idea, I will let you know what complexity level I deem it to be and the associated price.

Starting rates and examples of what I deem for each complexity. I would prefer payment in gems or the eqivilant USD, though I'll also list prices for Star Shards (items may potentially be traded at Star Shard value)

Simple - 25 gems/5 USD/50 Star Shards - using only base assets with minor or no colorshifting. Minor layering edits.
Examples-
One
Two

Intermediate - 50 gems/10 USD/100 Star Shards - more complicated layer editing. Small or simple custom markings. More complicated colorshifting of assets.
Examples-
One
Two

Advanced - Starts at 100 gems/20 USD/200 Star shards - large or complicated custom markings, major layering edits

Examples-
One
Two

For more examples of my designs, just check out my characters. Almost every one of them have either been designed and/or altered by me.
Here

Please use the following form to purchase a design.

Username: your name on the site and/or Discord tag
Herd: Lunaesi, Vespiri, Ortusi, or Drunaesi. If you want it as a Kid, please make note of that.
Desired traits/markings: list all traits and markings you want included on your design
Description: what colors do you want? Any custom/edited markings? Specific layering order for any of the assets? I will do my best to match what you are wanting.

I also offer a Mystery Design. These are entirely designed by me, though you do get minor input like theme or a couple colors. I will always use at least one of the Inspiration words, but may not use them all. Due to the mystery nature, the price is set.
Mystery Design - 50 gems/10 USD/100 Star Shards

Please use this form if ordering a Mystery design.

Username: your name on the site and/or Discord tag
Herd: Lunaesi, Vespiri, Ortusi, or Drunaesi. If you want it as a Kid, please make note of that.
Inspiration: up to 5 words to help create the design. This can be things like theme, colors, or specific traits/markings/items you would like to see. Example: "Beach, Blue, tail rose" or "Dark, red, counter shading, dun".
Any traits/colors to avoid?: if there are any specific traits or colors you don't like or want, list them here so I can make sure not to use it.

Once I confirm price, I'll get designing. Please give me a minimum 48-72 hours turnaround time before checking in. Most designs should be done in no more than a week. Payment must be made before I give you the finished design.

-Available Slots-
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
(Due to not being able to edit posts, I will repost the slot list as a reply when they are taken or freed up.)

Note- I will not be providing the MYO slots or items to be used. My service is purely for the Masterlist image. Any slots or items will need to be owned or purchased by you. I don't mind making a future edit or Dreamie design as long as you understand that.

Nox Avatar
Nox

27 Posts

08/07/2022

Since I can't edit the post, please make sure you include the level of MYO or a link to the kid's profile so I can know what traits are options.

FireatHeart Avatar
FireatHeart

23 Posts

08/07/2022

Username: FireatHeart
Herd: Vespiri
Inspiration: unique, wild, shadow, lunar moth chest, organic
Any traits/colors to avoid?: bright yellow, anything neon, earthen scales
MYO level: rare

Nox Avatar
Nox

27 Posts

08/07/2022

You got it! How will you be paying?

Nox Avatar
Nox

27 Posts

08/07/2022

-Available Slots-
1. FireatHeart (Mystery)
2. OPEN
3. OPEN

FireatHeart Avatar
FireatHeart

23 Posts

08/07/2022

Gems!

Nox Avatar
Nox

27 Posts

08/09/2022

Mystery was finished so all slots available!

Nox Avatar
Nox

27 Posts

08/09/2022

Mystery was finished so all slots available!