- Name of the place- Nautical Caper Inn
- How can it be used (only in its entirety/as is? Can it be used in other settings/as other places?) Enivi can stop by and easily enjoy a relaxing night near a coast when they are travelling. As long as it's by an ocean, then there's no static area for the Inn.
- "landmarks" or important features (essential pieces of the setting)
Three Floors, top two floors are rooms only.
Bottom Floor is an open common space with room for dancing, a slightly raised corner for entertainment, and a kitchen area. Alcea's room is also on the bottom floor. There's a pulley by the stairs where food can be placed, and sent upstairs, so one doesn't have to traverse the stairs while carrying food.
- A description or image, with an at least described palette- Most of the Inn is decorated on a seasonal basis, or a themed basis depending on the event. Winters tend to be greyish, Fall tends to be oranges and reds. Summers are bright yellows and bright blues, and Springs tend to be greens and pinks and light blues. Walls are white so they don't detract from the decorations, the visible wood trims are a darker mahogany wood.
- Any additional notes you'd like to offer- This Inn has a reputation of pranking it's patrons. All pranks played are simple and harmless.
- General etiquette in your space- Sometimes, the common area can get rowdy. As long as those sparring involve only each other Alcea doesn't step in. When they start to involve other customers, she escorts those involved out to the sea for a quick dunk of cold water, and then sends them to their room. For the most part, it's a quiet area and an Inn.
- Any of your enivi that may be included and what they may be doing/rules on inclusion- Alcea will almost always be around tending the front or doing chores. She does hire Enivi to help out. If you're wanting one of your Enivi here to work, then we can work that out!
I absolutely do not mind Cameos, but please ask me for about what she'd say if you plan on having her interact beyond simple yes or no questions. Yes, she will usually have whatever your Enivi would want for hospitality things. Yes, she'll be up for a race. No she won't have the super rare lily if you're on your quest up a mountain. She'll usually be seated at the front desk reading, cleaning a room, or in her own room, sleeping. (See https://www.keepersofeniv.com/gallery/view/234)
-Name of the place- Galleria Insectum
- How can it be used (only in its entirety/as is? Can it be used in other settings/as other places?) Feel free to have Enivi drop by, add it to a full blown museum, etc. Claris just has a lot of information about insects for the public to enjoy.
- "landmarks" or important features (essential pieces of the setting) The most important part of the setting is that like insects are grouped together and pinned for display along walls, and in glass cases, with appropriate lighting. There's a couple of books for each group of displays that give detailed information about the bugs there. This entire building is two floors, with Claris's working area on the top floor. The top floor doesn't allow for public access, since it's Claris's home essentially.
- A description or image, with an at least described pallete- I don't have images, persay, but any room in this setting would be scholarly. Walls are going to be half wood panel, half off white paint. Most the wood in this setting is going to be a darker stained wood and will match with the displays. There's one room with all her living bugs that's set up in accordance to make viewing and observing them a little easier.
- Any additional notes you'd like to offer- There's always enough books giving information for the bugs regardless of the number of patrons in the rooms at any given time. There's usually a steward patrolling and making sure no one's wrecking anything on purpose, as typical art galleries are.
- General etiquette in your space- Shhhhhh. Be very very quiet. This is a place for learning. While Claris does have a room of live specimens, she expects most people to be respectful, and well behaved. Anyone misbehaving will be asked to leave.
- Any of your enivi that may be included and what they may be doing/rules on inclusion- Claris (https://www.keepersofeniv.com/character/GEN-128) might be around for cameos! She'd be adjusting the displays and adding to them or replacing worn specimens with fresher and better pinned versions. Occasionally, you will also see her tending to the live specimen room.
- Name of the place- Wildest Seams
- How can it be used (only in its entirety/as is? Can it be used in other settings/as other places?) Tentai's Plush shop is wherever you might need it. Could be used in cameos, could be used as a whole place.
- "landmarks" or important features (essential pieces of the setting)- Tentai's shop is filled to the brim with unique plush critters of all sorts. It's lined with shelves, with bigger plushes on the bottom, and smaller ones on the top shelves. There's one 'L' shaped counter with an apparent wrapping station off to the side of the register, no extra added cost, and a set of stairs that circles widely to a second floor. Second floor is Tentai's living quarters and is roped off with a velvet rope. There's ribbons that sometimes trail down the stairs.
- A description or image, with an at least described palette- Natural, Bold, and Pastels are what Tentai uses in his plush creations. During the autumn months there'll be spookier creations lining the shelves. The colors tend to be varied in nature and you'll find a little of everything. His shelves tend to be made of lighter wood, in an attempt to make the space seem less stuffed. There's a couple of windows to let in light, and plenty of lighting when it's dark.
- Any additional notes you'd like to offer- You'll absolutely find a plush that you'll want here Tentai makes WAY too many. You will also absolutely find the shop open most days at around mid morning, and closing when it starts getting dark. Tentai absolutely takes breaks to run and grab food, and will lock the store until he returns.
- General etiquette in your space- No rough housing, but yells and squees of excitement are common. Just stay friendly, and Tentai will sell you whatever. If you're rude he won't talk at you until you've calmed down, and instead will pointedly continue cleaning, or straightening the sheves.
- Any of your enivi that may be included and what they may be doing/rules on inclusion- https://www.keepersofeniv.com/character/GEN-106 Tentai! Tentai will generally be helpful and make sure you find what you're looking for, then take payment and offer free gift wrapping. He's cheerful, and not really looking for an apprentice, but he might occasionally need help getting fabric up his wide stairs to his room. If you're doing anything other than basic selling of plushes, then please contact me and we can discuss what he'd be conversing with your Enivi.