Nox Avatar
Nox

27 Posts

08/09/2022

CUSTOM MARKING OR TRAIT FORM:
Name of Marking or Trait: Diamond Scales
Are you ordering a Marking or a Trait? Trait
Detailed Description (please include visual references if possible): I'm looking to have scales made that are inspired by Rarity's cutie mark for my '"Not-Rarity" Enivi.
https://www.deviantart.com/blackgryph0n/art/Rarity-Cutie-Mark-204983819
https://www.keepersofeniv.com/character/LGCY-025
I'm perfectly happy with my version of the interpretation used for her legacy image if you want to use that design. I'd also like to request a rarity of Rare instead of Legendary.
Also, while I don't particularly care if you make the asset in the usual brown hue for scale assets, could I possibly get a PNG version in the pale blue i used for her for my own use?
Do you have Discord? If not, how would you like our art team to communicate with you? Nox#4845

Note- I'm also interested at some point in also getting the tri-horns I designed for her as an official asset as well as a matching hair and tail set that is more inspired than blatantly copied like I did for her.

Tony Avatar
Tony

89 Posts

08/22/2022

Hey Nox!
Sorry I'm responding to this so late.

Just to clear up a few things first, when you order a custom marking or trait like this, you get to pick the color so having it in blue is 100% fine :D
For something like these scales the total cost for the scales would be $10 USD or 50 Gems.

For the horns, just going off Rarity's master list image, I'd estimate at $30 USD or 150 Gems.
The tail, would likely run about $45 USD or 225 Gems.
Keep in mind that the estimate for the horns and tail could change over time and with more information given.

If you'd like to move forward with any of these or have any questions, just let us know!

Nox Avatar
Nox

27 Posts

08/22/2022

Is the tail quote including both the hair and tail? (As when I get those, I'd want both together)

I figured I'd only do one commission at a time to not overwhelm you guys 😅

Nox Avatar
Nox

27 Posts

08/22/2022

Oh and I'll go ahead with the scales, paying in gems please ^^

Tony Avatar
Tony

89 Posts

08/22/2022

Oh sorry! That was just for the tail.
The hair would be an additional $40 or 200 Gems, and the same sort of foot-note about this being the price as of now haha

Tony Avatar
Tony

89 Posts

08/22/2022

Sounds good about the Gem scales!
I should be able to get started on those this week. I'll subtract the Gems from your bank. Thank you!

Tony Avatar
Tony

89 Posts

08/22/2022 Edited 08/22/2022

Diamond Scales Completed!