Greyson

19 Posts

09/25/2021

You’re welcome to make your own threads as well, or toss your ideas in here! :D

Sandrien Avatar
Sandrien

1 Posts

08/02/2022

This game seemed fun at first, but sadly the site seems inactive and unfinished. There is almost no lore at all, even though this game is supposed to be lore based? The tutorial for making my first Enivi is too sparse and presumes the player is already familiar with digital art programs. The rules and editing rules demands too much of the player in order to even begin the game. I do hope this game will continue to develop, because it has great potential. Then maybe I'll find my way back here in the future.

Was going to post this as reason to deactivate my account, but it was too long. I hope it's ok to post it here. I hope to see you again in the future.

Tony Avatar
Tony

89 Posts

08/02/2022

Hey Sandrien!
Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.
I'd love some more feedback on what you felt was missing from the tutorial. We're always updating and making changes to things, so we're more than willing to flesh out any areas you think could use more detail.
If you need help with a digital art program, we also offer assistance with that in our Discord server.
That being said, I'm not sure why you feel the game is inactive? We update more than once monthly with new features and traits and while the forums are pretty sparse, our Discord server is very active. I'd recommend joining us there if you haven't yet.

We do have a lot of upcoming features in the works (a character creator for our non-art-program-friendly users is being worked on as we speak, some new games, QoL features...).

I'm sorry you've deactivated your account, but if you do end up rejoining, we'd be happy to help you out. Thanks for giving us a try!