Submitting prompts is an essential part of our game and we want to make sure players are getting their full reward amounts.
This guide will show you how to get the most out of submitting prompts!
What is a Prompt?
A prompt is a themed idea or suggestion for one of your creations, be it through painting, crafting, or writing.
Our prompts generally follow a storyline, quest, or theme. These are meant to help you develop your character, participate in community events, and sometimes push you out of your comfort zone.
When you submit a prompt you and your character gain experience points, Star Shards, and other rewards.
You can find prompts listed in the navigation bar.
Submitting Your Prompt
- CREATE YOUR PROMPT PIECE
First, you'll need to create a piece for your prompt. It can be through writing, painting, drawing, crafting, and more.
Be sure to read the full prompt requirements before you get started.
- SUBMIT YOUR PROMPT PIECE TO THE GALLERY
Now that your promt piece is finished, you'll need to submit it to The Gallery.
This will grant you Star Shards for the piece's creation.
- SUBMIT YOUR PROMPT
Click "SUBMIT" on the right-hand side of the navigation bar (beside your name).
Select your Prompt from the drop-down menu under "Prompt".
Under "Submission URL", enter the URL to your prompt piece in The Gallery.
Click "Submit" at the bottom of the form.
This will grant you the rewards from the prompt itself.
- Only one prompt may be applied to a single piece of artwork.
- Adding a prompt to your Gallery submission doesn't automatically submit your piece to the prompt. Make sure you're submitting your piece via The Gallery for hosting, and then into Prompts for full rewards.
- Prompts that don't follow their prompt rules and theme may not be accepted for the prompt rewards, but would still be able to get Star Shards from the Gallery submission.
- Some prompts are only available for a limited amount of time, so be sure to make sure to submit on time so you don't miss out on rewards!
Still have questions? Hit us up on Our Help Forums!