This guide was made to go hand-in-hand with our Art and Star Shards guide.
Please note that while we do accept a wide array of artwork, there comes a point where we must draw a line. We expect our community members to have a good sense of morality, but these rules need to be set. We do not accept the following;
- Art created with the intent to spark violence or spread hate.
- Art that represents a hurtful stereotype of any person, group, or culture.
- Art which could be considered fetish work or pornography by a level-headed individual.
- Work which depicts a minor in any situations that could be considered illegal by a level-headed person.
- Art that could trigger severe medical reactions (ie: flashing images, eye-strain, etc.).
If you’re unsure of if your piece falls into any of these categories, feel free to reach out to us to ask. We’re here for you!
Artwork Submissions For Star Shards
The following rules apply to works submitted for Star Shards within the game;
- All General Artwork rules apply.
- Work must be uploaded to the Gallery for rewards.
- Art pieces submitted for points must meet the honest criteria for the points being awarded.
- Characters must be recognizable as themselves. You can always change the hair style, accessories, and clothing in your artwork, but we should still be able to recognize the character when compared to their profile image.
- Star Shards will only be awarded for portions of artwork containing characters canon to Keepers of Eniv.
Artwork Submissions for Prompts
The following rules apply for works submitted for prompt rewards;
- All above rules apply.
- Prompt rules must be followed.
- The overall nature of the prompt must be followed.
You may submit commissioned or traded-for art pieces to the gallery within the following guidelines;
- All other art rules are met.
- The artist has given their expressed permission for their work to be uploaded to our site.
- The artist is credited on the artwork submission with a link to their gallery.